At BLEEXO, protecting your personal data is a priority. When you use the https://www.bleexo.com/ website ("Site") or when you use our platform ("Platform") when we use our services as customers ("Customers"), we may collect personal data about you. The purpose of this policy is to inform you about how we process such data in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR").
Who is the data controller?
The data controller is BLEEXO, SARL, registered in the Toulouse Trade and Companies Register under number 830 930 285 and whose registered office is located at 3 Rue Alaric II, 31000 Toulouse ("We"), when you browse our Site or in the context of the management of our contractual relations.
On the other hand, when our Customers use our services, we collect and process personal data of the users of the Platform on their behalf and for their account. Our Customers are therefore data processors in accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR. We act as a subcontractor, as a service provider on processing related to users' personal data.
What data do we collect?
Personal data is data that can be used to identify an individual directly or by cross-referencing with other data.
We collect data that falls into the following categories:
- Identification data (last name, first name, email and postal address, telephone number);
- Data related to your professional life (company name, CV, position / function, LinkedIn URL);
- Administrator account login data (encrypted logins and passwords, logs);
- Browsing data (IP address, pages viewed, date and time of connection, browser used, operating system, user ID, IFA);
- Data from the recordings of telephone calls between you and our customer service (content of the calls, their dates);
- Economic and financial data (RIB, invoices);
- Any information you wish to send us as part of your contact request.
Mandatory data are indicated when you provide us with your data. They are marked with an asterisk and are necessary to provide you with our services.
On what legal grounds, for what purposes and for how long do we keep your personal data?
Who are the recipients of your data?
Will have access to your personal data:
(i) Our company's staff;
(ii) Our subcontractors: hosting providers, CRM tool, newsletter sending provider, audience measurement and analysis providers, targeted advertising provider, email provider, billing provider, telephony tool, prospecting tools, development and prospecting freelancers;
(iii) If applicable: public and private bodies, exclusively to meet our legal obligations.
Will your data be transferred outside the European Union?
Your data is kept and stored for the duration of the processing on the servers of HUBSPOT, MICROSOFT and WEBFLOW, located in the U.S.A. Within the framework of the tools we use (see article on the recipients concerning our subcontractors), your data may be transferred outside the European Union. The transfer of your data in this context is secured by means of the following tools:
- or the data is transferred to a country that has been the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, in accordance with Article 45 of the GDPR: in this case, this country ensures a level of protection deemed sufficient and adequate to the provisions of the GDPR;
- or the data is transferred to a country whose level of data protection has not been recognized as adequate for the RGPD: in this case these transfers are based on appropriate safeguards indicated in Article 46 of the RGPD, adapted to each provider, including but not limited to the conclusion of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, the application of binding corporate rules or under an approved certification mechanism ;
- or the data is transferred on the basis of one of the appropriate safeguards described in Chapter V of the GDPR.
What are your rights to your data?
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to information: this is precisely the reason why we have drafted this policy. This right is provided for in articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD.
- Right of access: you have the right to access all your personal data at any time, in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify your inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Right to limitation: you have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request that your personal data be erased, and to prohibit future collection of your personal data on the grounds set out in Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL), if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the applicable texts. (Article 77 of the GDPR).
- The right to set up instructions for the retention, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time: for purposes based on consent, Article 7 of the GDPR provides that you may withdraw your consent at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
- Right to portability: under certain conditions specified in Article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a standard machine-readable format and to request its transfer to the recipient of your choice.
- Right to object: under Article 21 of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Note, however, that we may continue to process them despite this objection, for legitimate reasons or the defense of legal rights.
You can exercise these rights by writing to us at the address below. We may ask you to provide additional information or documents to prove your identity.
What cookies do we use?
What cookies do we use?
Contact email : email@example.com
Contact address : 3 Rue Alaric II, 31000 Toulouse
What cookies do we use?
Effective date: 08-11-2022